Whatman™ Non-sterile ME 25 Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes
Offers a larger adsorption of product with a high degree of internal surface area. Whatman™ Non-sterile ME25 Mixed Cellulose Membranes are available plain for automatic colony counting applications, as well as gridded to assist in manual counting procedures.
Brand: Whatman™ 10409414
Code : A0
Additional Details : CAS Number : 9004-70-0 Weight : 0.04000kg
DescriptionComposed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate characterized by a smooth and uniform surface. Color contrast provided by the filter surface facilitates particle detection and minimizes eye fatigue.
- Gridded surface (3.1mm intervals) make filters ideal for colony counting after incubation
- Special nontoxic ink used is completely free from bacterial growth inhibitors
- Manufactured under strictly controlled cleanroom conditions
- Pore size: 0.45μm
|Mixed Cellulose Ester Membrane|
|Mixed Cellulose Ester|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable solid Category 2
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.