Whatman™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes - WME Range
Composed of cellulose acetate and cellulose nitrate membranes. Whatman™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes - WME Range are characterized by a smoother and more uniform surface than pure nitrocellulose filters.
Brand: Whatman™ 7141-104
Code : 75
Additional Details : Weight : 0.18330kg
- Gridded surface (3.1mm intervals) make filters ideal for colony counting after incubation
- Color contrast provided by the filter surface also facilitates particle detection and minimizes eye fatigue.
- Special nontoxic ink used is completely free from bacterial growth inhibitors
- Manufactured under strictly controlled cleanroom conditions
|Mixed Cellulose Ester|
|Microbiological work, sample preparation, microbiological studies, filtration of aqueous solutions|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable solid Category 2
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.