Whatman™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes
Facilitates particle detection and minimizes eye fatigue with surface marks and color contrast. Whatman™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes are available plain or gridded for automatic or manual counting procedures.
Brand: Whatman™ 10401512
Code : 69
Additional Details : Weight : 0.03000kg
- Excellent contrast for easier particle detection.
- Grids are nontoxic and do not inhibit bacterial growth, ensuring sample integrity.
- Black plain and black gridded membranes have a mix of cellulose nitrate and cellulose acetate.
- Higher dirt loading capacity.
- Biologically inert with good thermal stability.
- No surfactants to contaminate samples.
- Uniform microporous structure of membrane gives high flow rates.
- Special nontoxic ink used is completely free from bacterial growth inhibitors
- Manufactured under strictly controlled cleanroom conditions
|Mixed Cellulose Ester Membrane|
|Mixed Cellulose Ester|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.