Whatman™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membrane Filters
Whatman™ Mixed Cellulose Ester Membrane Filters are biologically inert and offers high degree of internal surface area for greater product adsorption.
Brand: Whatman™ 10406870
£99.00 valid until 31/07/2017
Log in to get the promotional price
UNSPSC : 41105339
Code : 53
Additional Details : Weight : 1.36080kg
- Sterile options available for critical applications
- Contrast for easier particle detection
- Grids are nontoxic and do not inhibit bacterial growth, ensuring sample integrity
- Black plain and black gridded membranes have mix of cellulose nitrate and cellulose acetate
- Higher dirt loading capacity
- Biologically inert with good thermal stability
- No surfactants to contaminate samples
- Uniform microporous structure of membrane gives high flow rates
|Mixed Cellulose Ester (MCE)|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.