Whatman™ Non-indicating FTA Classic Cards
Lyses cells on contact, denatures proteins and protects DNA from degradation. Whatman™ Non-indicating FTA Classic Cards contain chemical denaturants and a free radical scavenger keeping DNA tightly bound while proteins and inhibitors are washed from the matrix.
Brand: Whatman™ WB120205
£337.00 valid until 31/07/2017
Log in to get the promotional price
UNSPSC : 41105501
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 1.05000kg
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Alternative Products
- Special Offers
DescriptionCollect, stabilize, process, transport, and archive blood samples.
- Improves process efficiency by enabling direct amplification for STR analysis.
- Ideal for colored samples, like blood.
- Immediate stabilization and protection of nucleic acids due to FTA technology.
- Different card options to support manual or automated processing for fast and efficient sampling.
- Long term archiving of samples at room temperature due to FTA card technology.
|Forensics, transgenic identification, transfusion medicine/HLA typing, plasmid screening, food and agriculture testing, drug discovery, genomics, STR analysis, animal identification, whole genome amplification|
|Four sample areas|
|125μL per sample area|
|Direct STR amplification|
|500μL max. per card|
Safety and Handling
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- P270-Do no eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .