Whatman™ Cellulose Nitrate Membrane - Grade NC45
Featutring very narrow pore size distribution and low levels of extractable
Brand: Whatman™ 10401170
UNSPSC : 41120000
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.11000kg
- Sterile membrane filters eliminate the risk of contamination that could impact analysis
- High strength and flexibility
- Well suited for separation applications involving particles up to 12 µm
- Filtration residue is almost completely retained by the plain white membrane surface, supporting clear microscopy and physical recovery of deposits
- High strength and flexibility preserves membrane integrity
- Designed to tolerate rough handling
- Low extractable level minimizes sample contamination
- Pharmaceutical, immunological, biomedical tissue culture, and trace analysis applications rely on knowing that filtration preserves the integrity of the original sample
- Ideal for sample preparation of critical samples
|Bulk bacterial removal (general), sediment analysis (water microbiology and analysis)|
Safety and Handling
- Flammable solid Category 1
- H228-Flammable solid.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.