Whatman™ Carbon-Cap Disposable Activated Carbon Capsules
Filled with high-purity, high-efficiency, acid-washed, granular-activated carbon. Whatman™ Carbon Cap Disposable Activated Carbon Capsules are suitable for adsorption of organics from air and removal of color, organics and chlorine from water.
Brand: Whatman™ 6704-7500
UNSPSC : 41104908
Code : 75
Additional Details : Weight : 0.18236kg
- Remove organic odors, color, and colloids from water and air
- Activated carbon plus a pleated HEPA filter media retains 99.97% of all particles 0.3μm
- Maximum housing pressure: 4.1 bar (60psi.)
- Carbon-Cap 75 offers 26,000m2 activated carbon surface area
- Carbon-Cap 150 offers 82,000m2 filter area equivalent
For vacuum pump outlet removal of smoke and oil.
|For water, chemical, and reagent purification|