Thermo Scientific™ Victoria Blue B, pure
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|Lambda Max||599 to 605nm (in ethanol)|
|Loss on Drying||5% max. (60°C)|
|Physical Form||Glistening Crystalline Powder|
|Solubility||Solubility in water: soluble in hot water. Other solubilities: soluble in alcohol and ether|
|Chemical Name or Material||Victoria blue B|
|Show More Show Less|
- Victoria Blue B
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 1
- ACUTE AQUATIC Acute 1
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H400-Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H410-Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
RUO – Research Use Only