Whatman™ Uni-Core Punch
Brand: Whatman™ WB100078
UNSPSC : 41120000
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.26000kg
DescriptionGE Healthcare's disposable Uni-Core Punch addresses your laboratory's manual punching requirements. Uni-Core Punch is a disposable punch which has a polished steel tip that is case-hardened and can be sterilized. Each tip provides up to 500 punches before disposal. Uni-Core Punch is available in diameters from 0.35 to 12.0mm for a variety of sampling needs. It is housed in a plastic handle and disposable for contamination control. Manual punching is preferred for laboratories with low sample volumes punching 1 to 50 samples per day.
- Designed for use with Whatman FTA Cards, FTA Elute Cards, and EasiCollect device.
- Capable of up to 500 punches.
- Multiple diameters ranging from 0.35 to 12.0mm in plastic housing for sample punching versatility.
- Stainless steel cutting edges enable manual coring, retrieval, and controlled ejection of the FTA punch.
- Disposable to minimise contamination and carryover between samples when a cleaning procedure is followed.
|Whatman FTA Cards, FTA Elute Cards, and EasiCollect devices|
|Stainless Steel Cutting Edges|