Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-35MS AMINE GC Columns
Utilizes a chemically altered tubing surface to reduce peak tailing and eliminates the need for column priming when analysing amines and other basic compounds.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 26092-3350
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Thermo Scientific™ TraceGOLD TG-35MS AMINE GC Columns utilizes a chemically altered tubing surface to reduce peak tailing and eliminates the need for column priming when analyzing amines and other basic compounds.
- Midpolarity phase, 35% diphenyl/65% dimethyl polysiloxane
- Developed for analysis of active basic compounds without derivatization
- Also allows analysis of neutral compounds and adsorptive compounds with oxygen groups susceptible to hydrogen bonding
- Low bleed at maximum operating temperature
- Amines including alkylamines, diamines, triamines and ethanolamines
- Nitrogen-containing heterocyclics
|GC/MS for Nitrogen-Containing Heterocyclics|
|TraceGOLD™ TG-35 MS Amine|
|1.5 um Thickness; 0.32 mm ID; 30 m Length|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.