Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Triple Quadrupole Calibration Solution, extended mass range
Obtain both positive and negative ionization calibration of Thermo Scientific™ Triple Stage Quadrupole instruments using the Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Triple Quadrupole Calibration Solution, Extended Mass Range, which is a mixture of 14 highly pure, ionizable components (mass range: 69 m/z to 2800m/z).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 88340
272.65 GBP valid until 2020-04-30
Use promo code "13931" to get your promotional price.
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
The Thermo Scientific Pierce Triple Quadrupole Calibration Solution, Extended Mass Range, is a mixture of 14 highly pure, ionizable components (mass range: 69 m/z to 2800m/z) designed for both positive and negative ionization calibration of Thermo Scientific Triple Stage Quadrupole instruments.
- Improved mass accuracy - extended mass range designed to improve mass accuracy when compared to existing calibration solutions
- Positive and negative mode calibration - single formulation with extended mass ranges for both ionization calibration modes
- Highly validated - high-quality, rigorously tested formulation with lot-specific certificates of analysis
- Ready to use - reference standard may be directly loaded into a syringe and injected into the instrument
- Stable - store at 2 to 8°C for 18 months
The Pierce Triple Quadrupole Calibration Solution, Extended Mass Range, formulation contains 14 compounds that are ionizable in both positive and negative modes for instrument calibration. The formulation has been specifically optimized for use with the TSQ Endura™ Series and TSQ Quantiva™ Series instruments. The calibration solution is also compatible with the TSQ Quantum™ Series#, TSQ Discovery™ Series#, TSQ Quantum Ultra™ Series#, TSQ Quantum Access™ Series#, and TSQ Vantage™ Series# instruments using the list of recommended masses.
Positive mode (m/Z): 69.0447, 142.1590, 322.0481, 622.0289, 922.0098
Negative mode (m/Z): 59.0128, 112.9845, 301.9970, 601.9779, 1033.9870
For the calibration procedure use:
TSQ Series Getting Started Guide (70111-97152)
|1 x 10 mL
Store in refrigerator (2–8°C).