Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ Amino Columns, 1.7µm
Maximize liquid chromatography reproducibility and laboratory productivity using Thermo Scientific™ Syncronis™ Amino Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 97702-032130
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionHigh surface area silica, dense stationary phase coverage and double end-capping minimize secondary interactions and ensure reproducible high-resolution separations.
Highly Reproducible Separations
- Rigorously tested stationary phase bonded to the highest quality silica ensures consistent, predictable LC performance.
Excellent Peak Shapes for Enhanced Resolution and Sensitivity
- Dense surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing
- Double endcapped for extra surface coverage
Exceptional Column-to-Column Consistency
- Manufactured, packed and tested in ISO-9000-accredited facilities
- Every column individually tested to meet stringent retention, efficiency, and peak symmetry specifications
- Enhanced automated packing process
Excellent Performance in Four Modes
- Aminopropyl phase performs well in reversed phase, normal phase, weak ion exchange and HILIC modes
Available in Three Particle Sizes
- 1.7µm for rapid ultrahigh-performance LC (UHPLC) separations
- 3µm and 5µm for more traditional HPLC analysis
|2 - 8|