Sulfamic acid, 99%, Thermo Scientific™
Use promo code "16497" to get your promotional price.
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|Melting Point||200.0°C to 208.0°C|
|Assay Percent Range||99%|
|Solubility Information||Solubility in water: 146.8g/L (20°C). Other solubilities: sparingly soluble in alcohol and methanol,slightly soluble in acetone,insoluble in ether|
|Physical Form||Crystals or Crystalline Powder|
|Chemical Name or Material||Sulfamic acid|
|Show More Show Less|
- Sulfamic acid
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
RUO – Research Use Only