Thermo Scientific™ Streptex™ Latex Agglutination Test
Isolate and identify a variety of streptococci with a simple enzyme extraction method that detects Lancefield groups A, B, C, D, F and G.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ R30950501
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.38540kg
Rapidly identify and differentiate Lancefield group of streptococci using the Thermo Scientific™ Streptex™ Latex Agglutination Test. The test utilizes latex particles sensitized with group-specific antibodies which agglutinate in presence of homologous antigens.
Use this rapid latex agglutination test, providing a complete solution for the isolation and differentiation of Lancefield groups A, B, C, D, F & G.
- Rely on tried-and-true tests with more than 50 years of combined proven performance
- Maintain confidence with reliable results that have greater than 99% sensitivity (according to data available in the package inserts)
- Clear-cut, robust reactions provide easy-to-read results
- Improve productivity with compact kit configurations, color-coded reagents and convenient workstations
- Flexible use from selective and non-selective media
- Control latex is not required
- Maximize spending efficiency with the option of purchasing separate kit components
- Save time, money, and resources by turning to one company, one source, for a complete set of Staph identification solutions
|Streptococcus Test Kit|
|Test latex, extraction enzyme, polyvalent positive control, disposable reaction cards, disposable mixing sticks|
|Lancefield A, B, C, D, F|
|Streptex Latex Agglutination Test|
|Lancefield Group A, B, C, F and G Streptococci|
|Enzyme Immunoassay Detection|