Sterilin™ Triple Bagged Polystyrene Containers
Use Thermo Scientific™ Sterilin™ Triple Bagged Polystyrene Containers in hospital rooms and other such sterile areas.
Brand: Thermo Scientific Sterilin 185DB/IRR
UNSPSC : 41104100
Code : 56
Additional Details : Weight : 5.20000kg
Each Container is:
- Triple-wrapped with two easy tear bags within a bulk outer liner bag
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation
- Marked with an irradiation dot as assurance of sterility and batch details for full traceability
- Leak-tested in accordance with BS EN 14254 Annexe D
For in vitro use only.
Method of Use:
The procedure for use is as follows:
- The unit is first taken out of the liner bag in the carton
- The outermost of the two sealed bags can be opened in the nonsterile environment by carefully tearing along the line as directed
- The inner bag can easily be pulled out of the outer bag by staff within the sterile operating area ensuring a sterile transfer from one area to the next
- The container can then be removed from the second sealed bag within the sterile field
Not available in all geographic regions. This product is subject to a minimum order quantity. Please contact Customer Service for details.
|Leak-tested in accordance with BS EN 14254 Annexe D. CE marked in accordance with the European Directive 98/79/EC.|