Sodium mercury amalgam, ca. 20% sodium, ACROS Organics™


Overview
Brand: Acros Organics

Manufacturer Part Number: 388460500

UNSPSC: 12000000

Code: 29

Additional Details:
Additional Details: CAS Number: 11110-52-4 Weight: 0.10000kg Transport: UN number : 3401 Chem class : 1 Pack group : I


Packaging Glass bottle
Quantity 50g

Product Code. 10186703

Quantity Price
1 £ 277.8 / 50g
EU Stock 3
Add to basket


Description and Specification

Chemical Identifiers

Chemical Name or Material Sodium mercury amalgam
CAS 11110-52-4
MDL Number MFCD00210362

Specification

Health Hazard 3 GHS P Statement
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Brush off loose particles from skin. Immerse in cool water/wrap in wet bandages. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
Health Hazard 2 GHS H Statement
In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. Fatal if inhaled. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. May damage fertility or the unborn child. Reacts violently with water.
Health Hazard 1 Danger
Physical Form Pieces
Quantity 50g
Color Gray
Sodium (Na) 20% (approximately) exact content on the certificate of analysis
CAS 11110-52-4
MDL Number MFCD00210362
Packaging Glass bottle
Chemical Name or Material Sodium mercury amalgam
Merck Index 15, 8713
Documentation

Technical documents

Safety and Handling

Danger

GHS H Statement
In contact with water releases flammable gases which may ignite spontaneously. Fatal if inhaled. Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure. May damage fertility or the unborn child. Reacts violently with water.

GHS P Statement
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Brush off loose particles from skin. Immerse in cool water/wrap in wet bandages. IF INHALED: Remove to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.