Sodium Hydroxide Solution (50% w/w/Certified), Fisher Chemical
Brand: Fisher Bioreagents USSS254500
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 1310-73-2 Weight : 0.62500kg Transport : UN number : 1824 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
|Vapor Pressure: 3mmHg at 37°C|
|sodium hydroxide, caustic soda, sodium hydrate, white caustic, soda lye, aetznatron, ascarite, sodium hydroxide na oh, sodium hydroxide solution, soda, caustic|
|Sodium Hydroxide Solution|
|Inclusive between 50%|
|3mmHg at 37°C|
Safety and Handling
- sodium hydroxide solutions, 40-50%
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash face, hands, and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium hydroxide