Epredia™ Signature Series™ Clarifier™ 1, 2
Enhance the nuclear definition and clarity of Signature Series hematoxylins with Epredia™ Signature Series Clarifier™ 1, 2.
Brand: Epredia™ 7442
Code : A0
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-19-7 Weight : 15.14000kg
- Improves contrast between Nuclei and Cytoplasm
- Increases cell transparency
- Removes background staining caused by excessive tissue adhesive
- Removes unwanted hematoxylin staining from adhesive without affecting nuclear staining
- Clarifier 1 is recommended with Hematoxylin 7211 and Hematoxylin 1
- Clarifier 2 is recommended with Hematoxylin 7212 and Hematoxylin 2
|4 x 1 gal.|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P264-Wash face, hands and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362-Take off contaminated clothing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : acetic acid