Sartorius™ Cellulose Acetate Membrane Filters
Combines high flow rates and thermal stability with very low adsorption characteristics. Sartorius™ Cellulose Acetate Membrane Filters are excellently suited for use in pressure filtration devices. Non-sterile filters in a variety of diameters and pore sizes are bulk-packed to save money and space.
Brand: Sartorius™ 12342--25------N
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- Ideal for colony counting, particle testing, microscopy and sterility testing
- High-quality CA membrane filters for use in pressure filtration devices
- Available in pore sizes ranging from 0.2μm up to 5.0μm
- 0.2μm filters are the standard for sterile filtration of aqueous solutions, such as nutrient media, buffers and sera
- 5μm filters can be used as prefilters to retain coarse particles, while allowing microorganisms through
- White, non-sterile filters without grids in a variety of diameters (13 to 100mm)
- Can be sterilized by autoclaving at 121°C or 134°C; gamma irradiated to 25 kGy, dry heat or ethvlene oxide
The results of publications on adsorption are difficult to correlate, as mostly different test substances, conditions and detection methods were used, and the membranes were tested without previously being sterilized.
|For use in pressure filtration devices; Sterile filtration of solution.|