Ruthenium Standard For ICP, 1000μg/mL in 10% HCl, Assurance Grade, SPEX CertiPrep™
ISO/IEC Guide 34 Certified, NIST-Traceable Certified Reference Material
Brand: SPEX Certiprep PLRU3-2Y
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12500kg Transport : UN number : 1789 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
|Packaging||Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
Inorganic Standard manufactured for AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation
Accredited by A2LA for ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO/IEC Guide 34 and certified by UL-DQS to ISO 9001
|Assurance Certificate of Analysis reports up to 39 elements at ppb levels.|
|Up to 68 elements are scanned with found values for ICP and ICP-MS standards. The found value of the trace metallic impurities is reported on the Certificate of Analysis.|
|Matrix Concentration Cat. No.
10% HCl 1000μg/mL PLRU3-2Y, -2X 10,000 PLRU3-3Y, -3X
|Triple-leached LDPE bottle|
|AA, ICP, ICP/MS, IC, XRF, and other analytical instrumentation|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P101-If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102-Keep out of reach of children.
- P103-Read label before use.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to in accordance with local, regional, national and international regulations.
Product intended for laboratory use only