Cole-Parmer™ Stuart™ Rotary evaporator, vertical coil condenser
Compact Digital Rotary evaporator, with Vertical glassware set, ideal for solvent extraction where there is limited bench space.
Brand: Cole-Parmer™ RE401
Additional Details : Weight : 12.80000kg
- Digital control
- Can be orientated for left or right handedness
- Simple, counterbalanced lift mechanism
- PTFE/glass liquid pathway for chemical inertness
- Long life graphite impregnated PTFE vacuum seal
- Efficient flask and vapour tube ejection system
A Rotary evaporator is a distillation unit that incorporates an efficient condenser with a rotating sample flask. As the flask containing the solvent is rotated, it continually transfers a thin layer of liquid over the entire inner surface. This gives a very large surface area for evaporation, the sample or Florentine flask can additionally be heated by an accessory bath to accelerate the process. The entire system has been designed to be vacuum tight, an accessory vacuum pump can be connected to reduce the overall pressure and hence the boiling point of your sample.
The unit is also provided with an easy to use vacuum release and a continuous feed system, which allows more solvent to be drawn into the rotating Florentine flask without the need to stop the operation.
- The RE401 rotary evaporator comes with a vertically orientated glass condenser for distillation of solvents with higher boiling points. 20% narrower than a diagonal condenser saving space.
- Glass set 401
Vertical coil condenser, vertical coil adaptor, vapour tube for vertical condenser, receiving flask 1000mL, Florentine flask 1000mL, feed tube with stopcock, vacuum seal, conical joint clip, spherical joint clip.
|385 x 335 x 470 to 610 mm|
|10 to 310 rpm|
|Specimen: Pear shaped TS29/38, Receiver: Round flask S35/20|