Thermo Scientific™ RNase AWAY™ Surface Decontaminant
Eliminate RNase and DNA from laboratory surfaces. RNase AWAY reduces dependency on carcinogenic DEPC treatments and saves time spent baking glassware.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 7003
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 1.07800kg
- Use on pipettes, gel boxes or RNA or DNA prep areas
- Leaves no residue to interfere with gel polymerization or staining
- Chemically stable and nonabrasive
- Contains no strong acids
|1L (33.875 oz.)|
Safety and Handling
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium hydroxide
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.