Epredia™ Richard-Allan Scientific™ Iron Stain, Nuclear Red Thiazin stain solution
Detect the presence of ferric iron (hemosiderin) in histological or hematological preparations with Epredia™ Richard-Allan Scientific™ Iron Stain.
Brand: Epredia™ 87006
Code : LE
Additional Details : Weight : 1.10000kg Transport : UN number : 1789 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
- Useful in study of iron deficiency anemia, hemochromatosis and hemosiderosis
- Iron stains blue, nuclei stains pink-red, and cytoplasm stains pale pink
|Iron Stain Kit|
Safety and Handling
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H371-May cause damage to organs.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash face, hands and anyexposed skin thoroughly after handling.
- P271-Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P313-Get medical advice/attention.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P234-Keep only in original container.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P501b-Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P390-Absorb spillage to prevent material damage.
- P406-Store in corrosive resistant/polypropylene container with a resistant inner liner.
- P402-Store in a dry place.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : hydrochloric acid, potassium ferrocyanide