Revco™ Blood Bank Refrigerators
Store whole blood and blood components while meeting the strict AABB, ANRC and FDA requirements with Thermo Scientific™ Revco™ Blood Bank Refrigerators.
Brand: Thermo Scientific Revco REB-5004W
Code : 77
Additional Details : Weight : 227.00000kg
- Positive, forced-air circulation maintains temperature uniformity throughout.
- Directional airflow assures quick recovery after door is opened.
- High-density, CFC-free urethane foam insulation protects cabinet from ambient temperature fluctuations and minimizes operating costs.
- Refrigerator includes heavy-duty, industrial-grade, hermetically sealed compressors and automatic condensate removal and defrost systems.
- Digital electronic technology designed to simplify operation and deliver greater accuracy
- Factory-preset temperature setpoint at 4°C
- Adjustable temperatures between 1° and 8°C
- Icon-based controls
- Large, easy-to-read digital display that shows temperature within 0.1°C
- Graphic thermometer that shows steady green when temperature is normal, flashes top bar for overtemperature, flashes bulb for undertemperature
- Sensor that automatically initiates defrost cycle on demand, eliminating need for a defrost timer, minimizing frost buildup, and optimizing coil efficiency
Safety and Security:
- Audible/visual warnings for temperature deviations or power failure
- Key-operated ON/OFF/ALARM ON master switch for setpoint security
- Pushbutton alarm test and remote alarm contacts
- Alarm silence, ringback and auto reset
- Controller battery backup system
- Alarm setpoints preset to warn of temperature deviation at 5.5°C overtemperature, 1.5°C undertemperature
- Cold-rolled steel cabinets with smooth, scratch-resistant painted finish for easy cleaning
- Lockable doors self-close against closed-cell peripheral gasket
- Dual-pane glass viewing door(s) insulated to prevent condensation
- Adjustable, full-extension, stainless-steel drawers
- Interior cabinet lights (except undercounter model)
- Door-activated ON/OFF switch and independent switch on panel
- Undercounter model has a solid door and 1in. dia. (2.5cm) access port with plug
6″ (15.2cm) seven-day temperature chart recorder (except undercounter model—freestanding recorder available separately)
Other voltages available. Contact your customer service or sales representative for more information.
|CFC- and HCFC-Free R134A|
|Meet UL, CUL, and CE requirements for safety and performance|
|36.4 x 56.5 x 79.2 in. (92.5 x 143.5 x 201.2cm)|
|Blood Bank Refrigerator|
|29 x 52.5 x 58 in. (73.7 x 133.4 x 147.3cm)|
|1° to 8°C|