Thermo Scientific™ Resveratrol, 99%
Resveratrol, 3,4',5-Trihydroxystilbene, CAS # 501-36-0, is a polyphenol antioxidant found in plant foods.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 430075000
Code : 29
Additional Details : CAS Number : 501-36-0 Weight : 0.05050kg
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
• Resveratrol is a phytoalexin, an endogenous antiparasitic in plants
• Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant; it is found in plant foods such as grapes, blueberries and peanuts
• Resveratrol has a possible role as an NFKb inhibitor, whereby it contributes to cell survival
• Resveratrol has anti-inflammatory effects via cyclooxygenase inhibition and may also be capable of inhibiting oncogenes
• Useful for the study of cellular redox states and aging
|98.5% min. (HPLC)|
|resveratrol, trans-resveratrol, 3,4',5-trihydroxystilbene, 3,5,4'-trihydroxystilbene, e-resveratrol, 3,4',5-stilbenetriol, e-5-4-hydroxystyryl benzene-1,3-diol, resvida, 3,4',5-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene, 5-e-2-4-hydroxyphenyl ethenyl benzene-1,3-diol|
|261.0°C to 263.0°C|
Safety and Handling
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
RUO – Research Use Only