Thermo Scientific™ Remel™ BactiCard™ Candida Kit
Thermo Scientific™ Remel BactiCard Candida Kit is used for presumptive identification of Candida albicans using enzyme technology.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ R21106
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg Transport : UN number : 1824 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
- For use in qualitative procedures for the presumptive identification of Candida albicans by the rapid detection of L-Proline aminopeptidase and Β-galactosaminidase
- Test results in 30 seconds
- 4-Methylumbelliferyl-N-acetyl-Β-D-galactosaminide in the presence of the enzyme Β-galactosaminidase releases 4-methylumbelliferone, which is a highly fluorescent compound detectable by ultraviolet light
- L-Proline aminopeptidase hydrolyzes L-Proline-Β-napthylamide and reacts with the color developer to form a red color If PRO and MUGAL are both positive, then C. albicans is present Product is ready for use and no further preparation is necessary
Test cards, rehydrating fluid, color developer, MUGAL reagent and applicator sticks.
|Store in its original container at 2° to 8°C until used.|
Safety and Handling
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H360FD-May damage fertility. May damage the unborn child.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
For in vitro diagnostic use