Thermo Scientific™ Reacti-Vap™ Evaporators
Add evaporation to the Thermo Scientific™ Reacti-Therm™ Heating and Stirring module for derivatization or other small scale reactions.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ TS-18826
UNSPSC : 41104803
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 4.53590kg
Reacti-Vap PTFE-Coated Needles, made exclusively for use in Reacti-Vap Evaporators, are blunt-ended, 19-gauge, stainless steel needles that reduce cross-contamination and corrosion when evaporating solvents that contain strong acids.
- General sample incubation and evaporation in a variety of tube and vial sizes
- Silylation, alkylation, and acylation derivatization reactions for GC sample preparation.
Reacti-Therm Sample Derivatization System
The complete derivatization system combines heating, stirring and evaporation in a versatile, modular system that is easily configured to your application. The system comprises:
- Reacti-Therm Heating/Stirring Module
- Reacti-Vap Evaporator Module
- Reacti-Blocks, Reacti-Vial Magnetic Stirrers, and Reacti-Vial Small Reaction Vials
|Triple-Block Reacti-Therm Modules|