Thermo Scientific™ Reacti-Vap™ Evaporators
Add evaporation to the Thermo Scientific™ Reacti-Therm™ Heating and Stirring module for derivatization or other small scale reactions.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ TS-18826
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 2.85948kg
Reacti-Vap PTFE-Coated Needles, made exclusively for use in Reacti-Vap Evaporators, are blunt-ended, 19-gauge, stainless steel needles that reduce cross-contamination and corrosion when evaporating solvents that contain strong acids.
- General sample incubation and evaporation in a variety of tube and vial sizes
- Silylation, alkylation, and acylation derivatization reactions for GC sample preparation.
Reacti-Therm Sample Derivatization System
The complete derivatization system combines heating, stirring and evaporation in a versatile, modular system that is easily configured to your application. The system comprises:
- Reacti-Therm Heating/Stirring Module
- Reacti-Vap Evaporator Module
- Reacti-Blocks, Reacti-Vial Magnetic Stirrers, and Reacti-Vial Small Reaction Vials
|Triple-Block Reacti-Therm Modules|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.