Grant Instruments™ QB Series Dry Block Heating Systems, Precision Digital
The Grant QBD/QBH series is a versatile range of high quality digital dry block heating systems with a wide choice of interchangeable blocks for maximum flexibility.
Brand: Grant Instruments™ QBD1
UNSPSC : 41102422
Code : 57
Additional Details : Weight : 2.00000kg
DescriptionThe Grant QBD/QBH series is a versatile range of high quality digital dry block heating systems with excellent temperature control and a wide choice of interchangeable blocks for maximum flexibility. The outstanding performance of the QBD/QBH series is based on advanced digital temperature control combined with high quality, precision-engineered blocks providing excellent thermal contact. The result is accurate, reproducible and safe heating of your samples. There is a full range of models and options to cater for basic through to more sophisticated applications - choose from three digital systems with 1, 2 or 4 interchangeable blocks (QBD models) and one digital high-temperature system (QBH2) with two blocks. All models are complemented by an extensive range of interchangeable heating blocks to accommodate your sample tubes, either from our standard range of blocks or tailored to suit your application. In addition, for the two-block systems QBD2 and QBH2, we offer accessory blocks for accommodating microplates and microtube strips.
- Heating range ambient + 5°C to 130°C
- Rapid heat-up time
- Stability and uniformity ± 0.1°C
- Integral timer function optional external probe for in-sample or in-block temperature control
- Robust, compact, contemporary design
- Block extraction tool included as standard, for easy and safe removal of blocks For any application requiring a source of precision temperature control, such as enzyme digestions, enzyme activity studies and nucleic acid hybridisations.
|5 to 130°C|
|1 to 999 mins|
|0.1° at 37°C|
|120 or 230|
|1 Block System|