Grant Instruments™ QB Series Dry Block Heating Systems, Precision Digital
Provides excellent temperature control and a wide choice of interchangeable blocks for maximum flexibility. Grant Instruments™ QB Series Dry Block Heating Systems, Precision Digital combines superb temperature control and uniformity with high quality design and great versatility.
Brand: Grant Instruments™ QBD2
UNSPSC : 41102422
Code : 57
Additional Details : Weight : 2.50000kg
- High power heater for fast heat-up - 25°C to 100°C in only 15 minutes.
- Simple-to-use rotor plus two keys provide access to the interactive interface for fast, accurate set-up and use
- Clear digital display - easy to read from a distance for instant reassurance
- Convenient timer facility, with audible buzzer, for reaction timing and function timing, e.g. delayed heater switch-on/turn-off
- Wide range of interchangeable blocks enables you to mix and match sample tubes as desired - extraction tool supplied as standard for easy and safe removal of blocks.
- Optional safety cover - protects samples from contamination and users from accidental contact with hot blocks
- Overtemperature cut-out protects your samples and your workplace
- High quality, robust construction in streamLined coolwall aluminium and chemical-resistant plastic - durable in demanding environments
- Compact footprint to optimise use of benchspace
|5 to 130°C|
|0.1° at 37°C|
|120 or 230|
|0.1° at 37°C|
|1 to 999 mins|
|2 Block System|