Thermo Scientific™ Proteinase K, recombinant, PCR grade
Degrade proteins even in the presence of detergents with Proteinase K, a broad-range endolytic protease widely used for digestion of proteins in nucleic acid preparations.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ EO0491
27.22 GBP valid until 2021-10-30
Use promo code "14806" to get your promotional price.
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00700kg
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
Proteinase K is an endolytic protease that cleaves peptide bonds at the carboxylic sides of aliphatic, aromatic, or hydrophobic amino acids. The Proteinase K is classified as a serine protease. The smallest peptide to be hydrolyzed by this enzyme is a tetrapeptide.
- Ready-to-use solution
- Active in a wide range of reaction conditions
|>600 U/mL (∼20 mg/mL)|
Safety and Handling
- Proteinase K
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P284-¢In case of inadequate ventilation! wear respiratory protection.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ .
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.