Thermo Scientific™ Proteinase K (recombinant), PCR grade
Degrade proteins even in the presence of detergents with Proteinase K, a broad-range endolytic protease widely used for digestion of proteins in nucleic acid preparations.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ EO0491
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00700kg
- Ready-to-use solution
- Active in a wide range of reaction conditions
|≈600 to 1,000U/mL; 14 to 22mg/mL|
|Pichia pastoris cells with a cloned gene encoding Tritirachium album endolytic protease (Proteinase|
|Proteinase K is not inactivated by metal chelators, by thiol-reactive reagents or by specific trypsin and chymotrypsin inhibitors. Phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride and diisopropyl phosphorofluorida|
|28.9kDa monomer (6)|
Safety and Handling
- Proteinase K
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P284-[In case of inadequate ventilation] wear respiratory protection.
- P342+P311-If experiencing respiratory symptoms: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/ A§.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.