Thermo Scientific™ ProSwift™ RP-4H LC Columns
Run fast protein separations at high linear velocities with Thermo Scientific™ ProSwift™ RP-4H LC Columns.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 066640
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
Each monolith is a single cylindrical polymer rod containing an uninterrupted, interconnected network of flow-through channels of a specific pore size. These large channels and the monolith's nonporous surfaces provide fast mass transfer for the high-resolution and fast protein separations. The monolith morphology results in low operating backpressure, allowing the use of higher linear velocities with minimal loss of resolution.
Advantages of High Resolution at Exceptionally High Flow Rates
- Highest operational flow rates available
- High throughput and improved productivity
- Excellent stability over a wide pH range of 1 to 14
- Outstanding reproducibility and ruggedness
- High loading capacity
- High speed protein separations
- High sensitivity for LC-MS
- High column-to-column reproducibility
- Wide range of column I.D. and lengths available
- Superior lifetime
- Use Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ nanoViper™ Fingertight Fittings
- Precolumns are available to preconcentrate and desalt samples.
- You can also use Thermo Scientific™ PepSwift™ Trap Columns for preconcentration and desalting of samples consisting of peptides and proteins without negatively impacting the chromatographic performance or recovery of the compounds.
- Change the selectivity of the separation or improve the trapping efficiency by employing various ion-pairing agents in the loading solvent and/or mobile phases.
|1 to 14|
|Most common Organic Solvents|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.