Thermo Scientific™ Thermo Scientific™ ProPac™ WCX-10 LC Columns
Separate proteins and their variants using these weak cation-exchange columns with exceptionally high resolution.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 063474
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
DescriptionMultiple Formats for Greater Flexibility
- ProPac WCX-10 column is a weak cation-exchanger with a carboxylate functional group
- Column sizes range from 2mm I.D., for analytical work, up to 22mm I.D. for semi-prep work
- Ideal for characterization and quality control assessment of MAbs and other proteins
- Well-suited for characterization of related protein variants including deamidation and MAb lysine truncation variants
- Unequaled high-resolution separations
- Unmatched column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
|pH 2-12, 80% compatible with acetonitrile and acetone, compatible with nonionic and zwitterionic detergents, incompatible with cationic detergents|
|Polymer, Spherical Nonporous|
|2 to 12|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.