Thermo Scientific™ ProPac™ SAX-10 LC Columns
Use ProPac™ SAX-10 LC Columns for exceptionally high resolution and efficiency when separating protein variants.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 063448
UNSPSC : 41115704
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 2.49480kg
- ProPac SAX-10 LC column is a strong anion-exchanger with a quaternary amine functional group.
- Column sizes range from 2mm I.D., for analytical work, up to 22mm I.D. for semiprep work.
Superior Performance for Protein Analysis
- Ideal for characterization and quality control assessment of closely-related protein variants
- Unequaled high-resolution separations
- High-efficiency peaks with excellent recovery
- Higher capacity than other columns based on nonporous particles
- Superior column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
|Polymer, Spherical Nonporous|
|2 to 12|
|pH 2-12, 80% Compatible with Acetonitrile, Acetone, Methanol, Compatible with Nonionic and Zwitterionic Detergents, Incompatible with Anionic Detergents|
ThermoScientific BioLC Columns
Get the innovative, high resolution, analytic HPLC columns, to detect, characterize and quantify structural variants and modifications in proteins, mAbs therapeutics and other biomolecules