Thermo Scientific™ ProPac™ SAX-10 LC Columns
Use ProPac™ SAX-10 LC Columns for exceptionally high resolution and efficiency when separating protein variants.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ SP5594
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- ProPac SAX-10 LC column is a strong anion-exchanger with a quaternary amine functional group.
- Column sizes range from 2mm I.D., for analytical work, up to 22mm I.D. for semiprep work.
Superior Performance for Protein Analysis
- Ideal for characterization and quality control assessment of closely-related protein variants
- Unequaled high-resolution separations
- High-efficiency peaks with excellent recovery
- Higher capacity than other columns based on nonporous particles
- Superior column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility eliminates column variability as a concern in stability and QA/QC testing
|Polymer, Spherical Nonporous|
|2 to 12|
|pH 2-12, 80% Compatible with Acetonitrile, Acetone, Methanol, Compatible with Nonionic and Zwitterionic Detergents, Incompatible with Anionic Detergents|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.