Corning™ ProCulture™ Fittings
Dual angled sidearm fittings can be used for aseptically transferring medium into or out of angled sidearm spinner flasks or for sparging the medium with gases.
Brand: Corning™ 4519-162
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 0.13608kg
- Used to aseptically transfer medium, sparge the cell culture medium directly or add gases to the head space above the cell culture medium
- Fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-Ring and a polypropylene sealing cap.
- One or two 316 stainless steel tubes extend to the bottom of the flask; the other is a shorter 6 length.
- Both tubes are held in place by modified polyphenylene oxide thermoplastic nuts with integrated ferrules.
- The fittings are completely autoclavable
Spare parts for sidearm fittings, see Cat. Nos. 1395-32LTC, 1395-45LTC, 1395-LTR, and 1395LTMC
|2 tubes; Tube style: Angled|
|1L angled sidearm spinner flask|
|Used to sparge the cell culture medium with gases to enhance cell production.Â|
|Insert, O-ring, sealing cap|