Platinum(II) Chloride, ACROS Organics™
Brand: Acros Organics 195382500
Code : 29
Additional Details : CAS Number : 10025-65-7 Weight : 0.05025kg Transport : UN number : 3260 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
|Solubility in water: insoluble. Other solubilities: soluble in hydrochloric acid, insoluble in alcohol and ether|
|Grayish-green to brown|
Safety and Handling
- Platinum(II) chloride
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.