Plas Labs™ Model 850 Nitrogen Dry Box
The enclosed chamber design of the Plas Lab Model 850 Nitrogen Dry Box is ideal for working in inert gas atmospheres, such as argon, nitrogen or plasma.
Brand: Plas Labs™ 850NBEXP
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 112.00000kg
Compact, portable, lightweight, easily moveable unit; available in single station or multistation options.
- Formed one-piece, clear acrylic top
- Matched die-molded, thermoset white bottom
- Illuminated controls
- Bright fluorescent light system
- White ambidextrous Hypalon™ gloves
- Front-sloped viewing panel minimizes glare
- All clamps are adjustable to compensate for wear
- Four ground key cock valves for purging
- Two vacuum pressure pumps, one each for transfer chamber and drying train
- Drying train includes polycarbonate canisters containing DesiSphere™
- Self-sealing quick disconnects enable the operator to change the drying train without disturbing the internal atmosphere
- Transfer chamber is 12 L x 11 in. I.D.
- Adjustable vacuum gauge on transfer chamber
|2 glove ports, white ambidextrous Hypalon™ gloves, 12 L x 11 in. I.D. transfer chamber|
|UL, CSA, CE|