Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Triple Quadrupole Calibration Solution
Calibrate Triple Stage Quadrupole (TSQ) mass spectrometers using a mixture of high purity, ionizable components specifically designed for positive mode calibration.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 88325
Code : PN
Additional Details : CAS Number : 53123-88-9 Weight : 1.36080kg Transport : UN number : 1230 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
DescriptionThe Pierce Triple Quadrupole Calibration Solution is a ready-to-use liquid formulation ideal for quickly performing the required routine calibration to maintain the robust performance of Thermo Scientific Mass Spectrometers. The Triple Quadrupole Calibration Solution is manufactured at an ISO 9001 facility and each lot is quality controlled with strict specifications. The stable solution is provided in a leak-proof, high-purity PTFE bottle.
- Strong peaks — mixture of three tyrosine isotopes in methanol/formic acid solution
- Ready-to-use — load the reference standard into a syringe and inject into the instrument
- High-purity — mass spectrometry grade reagents in a a non-leachable container
- Stable — store at 2° to 8°C for more than one year
|Triple Quadrupole Calibration Solution|
|TSQ Quantum series, TSQ Discovery series, TSQ Quantum Access Series and TSQ Vantage Series Mass Spectrometer instruments|
|10 to 20 calibrations|
|Solution of 25uM Tyr1, 25uM Tyr3, 25uM Tyr6|
Safety and Handling
- Pierce(R) Triple Quadrupole Calibration Solution, 10 mL
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H371-May cause damage to organs.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P308+P311-IF exposed or concerned: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Methyl alcohol