Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Substrate Buffers for Soluble Substrates
Optimized, reliable and convenient stock solutions of peroxide for HRP-based assays and diethanolamine for alkaline phosphatase (alk-phos) detection.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 34064
Code : PN
Additional Details : CAS Number : 627-77-0 Weight : 1.81440kg
DescriptionThe Stable Peroxide Substrate Buffer is an ideal formulation for researchers who prefer to make their own horseradish peroxidase (HRP) substrates. The substrate is easily prepared by adding the chosen chromogen to a 1X solution of the Stable Peroxide Substrate Buffer, which supplies the needed peroxide and buffer condition to obtain optimum and consistent results. This buffer is provided at a 10X concentrate, which allows a shelf life of up to one year. The Diethanolamine Buffer is a 5X stock solution (5.1M, pH 9.8) that provides optimal conditions for development of alkaline phosphatase reactions, such as with PNPP (Part No. 34045, 34047).
- Ready-to-use concentrated stock solutions
- Minimize assay-to-assay variability
Stable Peroxide Substrate Buffer (10X) (Part No. 34062)
- Long shelf life: 12 months after receipt
- Total volume of 1000mL can be made from one 100mL bottle of concentrate
- Add chromogen to stable peroxide substrate buffer for detection of horseradish peroxidase
Diethanolamine Substrate Buffer (5X) (Part No. 34064)
- For use with soluble alkaline phosphatase substrates such as PNPP
- Optimized, consistent pH
- Stable even at a 1X concentration
|Pierce Diethanolamine Substrate Buffer, 5X|
|Buffered solution of 5.1M diethanolamine, pH 9.8|
|1125mL of 1X buffer with appropriate alkaline phosphatase substrate|
Safety and Handling
- Diethanolamine Substrate Buffer
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Diethanolamine