Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Standard Binding Streptavidin Coated Plates
Capture biotinylated antibodies or probes for ELISA and other target-specific assays with pre-blocked streptavidin-coated plates.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 15405
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionStreptavidin-coated microplates provide the biotin-binding function needed for a variety of ELISA and other assay procedures based on biotinylated capture antibodies, peptide antigens, and other analytes such as oligonucleotides. Pierce Streptavidin Coated Plates are available in clear, white and black plates for use with colorimetric, chemiluminescent and fluorescent detection methods, respectively.
- Easy and gentle immobilization of biotin-containing conjugates
- Low nonspecific binding
- No denaturing of the protein component of a conjugate upon binding
- Ideal for binding small biotinylated hydrophilic molecules (e.g., peptides) that typically exhibit poor binding to polystyrene
- Pre-blocked with your choice of Thermo Scientific Blocker BSA or SuperBlock Blocking Buffer
- Available in clear, white and black plates in 8-well strip, 96-well and 384-well formats
|Clear, 384-well plates, coated with 50uL of Streptavidin and blocked with 100uL of SuperBlock Blocking Buffer|
|Binding approx. 4pmol biotin per well|
|Pierce Streptavidin Coated Plates, Clear, 384-Well|