Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Dimethylformamide (DMF), Sequencing grade
Perform liquid chromatography (HPLC) and mass spectrometry (LC-MS) applications with this 99.5%-pure DMF solvent (MW 73.09, CAS 68-12-2) with low UV-absorptivity.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 20673
Code : PN
Additional Details : CAS Number : 68-12-2 Weight : 0.05000kg Transport : UN number : 2265 Chem class : 3 Pack group : III
This sequencing-grade dimethylformamide is specially purified by a proprietary method and tested to ensure lot-to-lot consistency with a low UV absorbance to provide you with the most sensitive detection across all wavelengths. DMF is packaged in solvent-rinsed amber glass bottles and sealed with PTFE-lined fluorocarbon caps for ultimate protection.
- Highly purified and tested to ensure reliable performance in HPLC, mass spectrometry and sequencing applications
- Packaged in solvent-rinsed amber glass bottles and sealed with PTFE-lined fluorocarbon caps
- General properties of DMF
- Alternative names: n,n-Dimethylformamide, n-Formyldimethylamine
- Molecular formula: C3H7ON
- Molecular weight: 73.09
- CAS number: 68-12-2
Pierce sequencing-grade DMF is specially purified and tested to the highest specifications to ensure the integrity of your data, maximize sensitivity in your assay and prolong the life of your equipment.
|Store at room temperature.|