Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Protein G Agarose and Kits
Affinity purify antibodies (IgG) with immobilized recombinant Protein G agarose offered in bottles, spin columns, filter plates and complete purification kits.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 45204
UNSPSC : 41116126
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 3.06170kg
DescriptionPierce Protein G Agarose is effective for affinity purification of IgG from serum and other fluids of many mammalian species. Protein G is especially well suited for use with mouse antibodies (including IgG1) in addition to most IgG isotypes from human, goat and sheep samples.
Pierce Protein G Agarose consists of recombinant Protein G that has been covalently immobilized onto high-quality crosslinked 6% beaded agarose (CL-6B). This premiere variety of the affinity resin provides the most versatile combination of chromatographic features for high yield and high purity purification of whole IgG from mammalian serum samples. The agarose beads have physical and chemical properties suitable for many affinity purification systems. Accordingly, Pierce Protein G Agarose is offered in several convenient package formats, including bottled resin slurries, three sizes of spin columns, complete purification kits, two sizes of FPLC-ready chromatography cartridges, and 96-well filter plates.
Protein G – immobilized Protein G is ideal for polyclonal IgG purification from mouse, human, cow, goat and sheep serum, including human IgG3 and mouse IgG1 isotypes
Agarose resin – support is crosslinked 6% beaded agarose (CL-6B), the most popular resin for protein affinity purification methods
Inert and stable – superior manufacturing method immobilizes Protein G by charge-free, leach-resistant covalent bonds, resulting in low nonspecific binding and enabling multiple uses without decline in yield
Standard capacity – Pierce Protein G Agarose has a normal load of immobilized Protein G, providing a binding capacity of 11 to 15mg human IgG/mL resin
Multiple formats – choose from bottled resin slurries, centrifuge-ready columns, complete purification kits, two sizes of FPLC-ready chromatography cartridges, and 96-well filter plates
Properties of crosslinked 6% beaded agarose (CL-6B):
- Support pH Stability: 2 to 14 (short term); 3 to 13 (long term)
- Average Particle Size: 45 to 165 microns
- Exclusion Limit: 10,000 to 4,000,000 daltons
- Maximum Volumetric Flow Rate: approx. 1mL/minute (for 1cm diameter column)
- Maximum Linear Velocity: 30cm per hour
- Maximum Pressure: less than 25psi (1.5 bar), defined as the maximum pressure drop across a column that the resin can withstand (Note: The indicated gauge pressure of a liquid chromatography apparatus may be measuring the total system pressure rather than the pressure drop across the column.)
- Resin Slurries: 2mL, 10mL, 25mL bottles
- Spin Columns: 0.2mL (microcentrifuge), 1mL, 5mL columns
- Purification Kits: complete kits in all three column sizes
- Chromatography Cartridges: compatible with automated liquid chromatography systems and with syringe processing
- 96-well Spin Plates: pre-dispensed 96-well filter plates, compatible with centrifugation and vacuum manifold systems for manual or automated purification. The plates enable fast, consistent well-to-well and plate-to-plate reproducibility for small-scale, high-throughput separations.
- Bulk and Custom: let us know your needs for bulk Pierce Protein G Agarose
Purification kits contain Protein G Spin Columns, binding buffer, elution buffer and neutralization buffer
|Pierce Protein G Spin Plate for IgG Screening|
|96-well filter plate containing 50uL Protein G Agarose per well; Includes 3 collection plates|
|Binding approx. 0.5mg human IgG per well|
|Filter Plate, 96-well, 50μL resin per well; 1 plate|