Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Protease Inhibitors
Customize your protease inhibitor cocktail formulation with these small packages of individual protease inhibitor peptides and compounds.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 36978
Code : PN
Additional Details : CAS Number : 329-98-6 Weight : 1.81440kg Transport : UN number : 2928 Chem class : 1a Pack group : II
The individual reagents include AEBSF, aprotinin, bestatin, E64, leupeptin, pepstatin A, and PMSF. Although Thermo Scientific Halt™ Protease Inhibitor Cocktails provide convenient and optimized broad-spectrum protease inhibition for routine cell lysis and assay needs, certain applications require a more customized approach. By offering the individual high-quality reagents used to make our cocktail products, we provide you with the tools needed to apply a protease inhibitor individually, supplement a cocktail, or combine several components to make customized protease inhibitor cocktails for specialized applications.
- High-quality reagents in convenient and affordable package sizes
- Purchase individually to prepare customized protease inhibitor cocktails
- Supplement Halt Protease Inhibitor Single-Use Cocktails, whose formulations are fully disclosed, to achieve desired concentrations of specific component reagents
|Pierce PMSF Protease Inhibitor|
|Phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride, >/=99.0% pure|
Safety and Handling
- PHENYLMETHYLSULFONYL FLUORIDE
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H301-Toxic if swallowed.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§.
- P264-Wash A§ thoroughly after handling.