Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Peptide Retention Time Calibration Mixture
15 synthetic heavy peptides mixed in equimolar ratio to test and calibrate reverse-phase liquid chromatography (LC) and mass spectrometry (LC-MS) equipment.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 88321
UNSPSC : 41115404
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 1.36080kg
DescriptionThe Pierce Peptide Retention Time Calibration Mixture is used to optimize and assess LC parameters, identify total peptide elution window and optimize MS parameters. Testing the mixture frequently throughout the lifetime of a column or including it in quantitative samples makes it possible to monitor and normalize LC-MS performance between samples and over time. When used with Thermo Scientific Pinpoint 1.1 software, the calibration mixture is used to predict peptide retention times based upon peptide sequence and ease the transfer of methods between LC-MS platforms.
- Assessment of chromatography and MS instrument performance
- Prediction of peptide retention across multiple instrument platforms
- Prediction of peptide retention time from sequence using calculated hydrophobicity factor
- Optimization of scheduled MS acquisition windows for improved quantification and increased multiplexing
- Internal standard to normalize for variation in retention times and peak intensities between runs
|Peptide Retention Time Calibration Mixture|
|200 to 4000 uses|
|Mixture of 15 synthetic heavy peptides at 5uM each|