Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ High Capacity Copper Coated Plates
Analyze polyhistidine-tagged fusion proteins by ELISA with these high-capacity plates treated to maximize histidine-tagged protein binding.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 15147
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
DescriptionPierce Copper Coated Plates are ideal for analyzing polyhistidine-tagged fusion proteins by ELISA-based methods. Proteins that contain a succession of several histidine residues at the amino or carboxyl terminus have a strong binding affinity for metals such as copper. These copper-coated plates are available as clear, white or black plates that can be used with colorimetric, chemiluminescent or fluorescent detection methods, respectively. Although copper is less discriminating in its binding specificity than Nickel, the higher binding capacity of these plates is ideal for high throughput screening applications that need improved sensitivity and greater dynamic range.
- Quantitate previously undetectable histidine-tagged proteins
- Wider dynamic range with four-fold greater capacity than regular nickel chelate-coated plate
- Copper chelate provides greater binding capacity than nickel
- Detection limit is 0.1pg of polyhistidine tagged fusion protein per well
- Pre-blocked for the ultimate convenience
|White, 96-well plates, coated with 200uL of Copper ion and blocked with 200uL of BSA|
|Binding approx. 35pmol His-tagged protein per well|
|Pierce Copper Coated High Capacity Plates, White, 96-Well|