Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Disposable Plastic Columns
Empty drip columns (0.5 to 5 mL) with matching frits and caps for packing beaded affinity or desalting resins to use in gravity-flow purification techniques.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 29923
UNSPSC : 41106510
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 1.81440kg
DescriptionThese bulk packages of empty columns are economical and convenient devices for packing affinity purification supports and desalting resins for gravity-flow procedures. Three columns sizes are offered, suitable for procedures requiring 0.5 to 10mL resin-bed volumes. The plastic columns are supplied with matching pairs of polyethylene discs and polypropylene caps (top and bottom). The columns are economically-priced for single use and sufficiently durable to prepare and store columns for multiple uses.
- For bench top gravity-flow affinity purification and size exclusion chromatography
- Supplied complete with porous polyethylene discs, stoppers and end caps
- Columns can be pre-packed and stored until needed
- Compatible with most types of aqueous buffer eluents commonly used in chromatography
- Plastic funnels can be attached to expand the buffer reservoir for increased flow rates
Trial pack contains two columns of each available size (six columns total), matching column accessories (discs and caps), and one funnel (column reservoir extender)
|Disposable Column Funnels|
|Polypropylene (35mL capacity) to fit Part No. 29920, 29922, 29924|
|Increasing column reservoir volumes by approx. 35mL|