Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO)
A sequencing-grade preparation with high purity and consistent absorptivity properties for use in HPLC and mass spectrometry methods.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 85190
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
A sequencing-grade preparation with high purity for use in traditional amino acid analyzers and other high-volume applications.
This sequencing-grade dimethylsulfoxide is >99.5% pure DMSO. The economically priced 950mL bottles are an excellent choice for protein and peptide applications that requiring large volumes of the water-miscible solvent. The 50mL bottles are provide convenience and minimize waste for small dissolution and reaction volumes. The purity test ensures that preparation is essentially devoid of amines. The formulation was originally developed for peptide sequencing applications with amino acid analyzers, which required high purity solvent and an affordable price. This DMSO is packaged in solvent-rinsed amber glass bottles and sealed with PTFE-lined fluorocarbon caps for ultimate protection.
- High-purity (low amine) solvent for various protein, peptide and amino acid applications
- Packaged in solvent-rinsed amber glass bottles and sealed with PTFE-lined fluorocarbon caps
- Suitable for HPLC detection, although it is not specifically tested for low UV-absorptivity
- General properties of DMSO.
- Alternative names: Methylsulfinylmethane,methyl sulfoxide
- Molecular formula: C2H6SO
- Molecular weight: 78.13
- Density: 1.101g/mL
- CAS number: 67-68-5
Pierce sequencing-grade DMSO is specially purified and tested to the highest specifications to ensure the integrity of your data, maximize sensitivity in your assay and to prolong the life of your equipment.
|Liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry applications|
|Clear, colorless liquid of dimethylsulfoxide (at least 99.5% pure; low water)|
|Pierce Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO), LC/MS Grade|