Thermo Scientific™ Pierce™ Cypridina Luciferase Flash Assay Kit
Assay regulatory element transcriptional activity in mammalian cell culture media and whole cell lysate with this highly sensitive flash-based luciferase kit.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 16169
Code : PN
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
This Flash Assay Kit contains reagents for measuring the activity of Cypridina luciferase in mammalian cell culture media and lysates. When used with Thermo Scientific Cypridina Luc Vectors, the kit provides an extremely sensitive bioluminescent reporter assay system for secreted or intracellular detection of promoter or pathway activity. Cypridina luciferase is highly secreted into the cell culture media, allowing for live cell monitoring of reporter activity. The signal produced by Cypridina is considerably greater than signal from either firefly or Renilla luciferases assayed under similar conditions.
- Sensitive – high sensitivity allows utilization of smaller numbers of cells
- Cost effective – sensitive assays result in decreased reagent consumption
- Secreted luciferase – allows real-time assays and kinetic studies without destroying cells
- Ideal for co-transfection – uses a different substrate than Renilla, Gaussia, or firefly luciferases
- Compatible – assay reagents compatible with other Cypridina or Vargula luciferases
- Time-saving – assays using secreted luciferases require minimal sample handling
- Automation-friendly – amenable to high throughput screens
- Convenient – contains a universal cell lysis buffer and optimized flash assay reagent
- Safe – allows one to perform non-radioactive assays
Cell lysis buffer, reaction buffer and substrate
Cypridina luciferase and luminometer or other instrument capable of monitoring luminescence, such as Thermo Scientific Luminoskan Ascent and Varioskan Flash Microplate Readers.
Promoter studies for analyzing cis- regulatory elements and trans-acting factors; Drug screening; siRNA and miRNA screening; Multiplexed assays to study off-target effects; Secretory pathway / protein localization reporter assays; Signal transduction pathway analysis; RNA splicing studies
|Pierce Cypridina Luciferase Flash Assay Kit|
|100X Vargulin, 0.5mL|
|1000 luciferase assays in microplate wells|
|1000 rxn kit|