Thermo Scientific™ pH Indicator solution, universal (in isopropanol), pure
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 422435000
Code : 29
Additional Details : CAS Number : 67-63-0 Weight : 0.55000kg Transport : UN number : 1993 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.Indicator
EcoSafPak™ is an environmentally friendly packaging system made of 100% recyclable material by a SFI certified supplier.
|pH Indicator solution, universal (in isopropanol)|
|EcoSafPak™ Plastic Bottle|
|Vapor Pressure: 25mmHg at 20°C|
|pH 4.0 (red), pH 4.5 (orange-red), pH 5.0 (orange), pH 5.5 (orange-yellow), pH 6.0 (yellow), pH 6.5 (yellow-green), pH 7.0 (green), pH 7.5 (green, slightly blue), pH 8.0 (green-blue), pH 8.5 (blue-green), pH 9.0 (blue)|
Safety and Handling
- pH Indicator solution, universal (in isopropanol)
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Isopropyl alcohol
RUO – Research Use Only