Parker domnick hunter™ Stackable Zero-Air Generators
Modular and stackable with domnick hunter hydrogen generators
Brand: Parker domnick hunter™ UHP-150-ZA-S-E
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
Produce a continuous stream of organic, impurity-free air from an external dry compressed air
- Compact, modular design has interchangeable top panel to allow for direct mounting of a UHP hydrogen generator, providing an all-in-one flame gas solution for GC-FID, FPD, and NPD applications
- Requires no cylinder changes,analyses interruptions or recalibration
- Guaranteed consistent purity reduces baseline noise and improves stability
- Operates over the temperature range 35° to 150°F
- Eliminates need for manual handling or storage of high-pressure gas
- Digital temperature display
- Autodrain on the inlet filter
- Flowrates range from 1L/min. to 30L/min.
- Use a combination of Oil-X™ Evolution high-performance filtration and catalytic technologies to purify existing compressed air supply
- Initial Oil-X Evolution grade AO filter removes oil, water and pariculates
- Clean compressed air then enters the catalyst unit where hydrocarbons are oxidized to carbon dioxide and water
- Air temperature monitoring inside the unit maintains optimum operating temperature and hydrocarbon removal; inlet design ensures a balanced airflow through catalyst unit Final Oil-X Evolution grade AA 0.01micron filter effectively removes any remaining particulate contamination
- Can achieve total hydrocarbon concentration of <0.1ppm
To ensure optimum performance and longevity of the generator, the air inlet/outlet filters should be changed every 12 months.
Use to supply zero air for nebulizer and exhaust gas for LC/MS applications, zero gas and combustion gas for total hydrocarbon analyzers, and calibration/dilution gas for gas sensing equipment.
UHP-10ZA-S generators measure: 16.7D × 13.4W × 12.8 in. H (425 × 340 × 325mm). All other models measure 16.7D × 13.4W × 17.9 in. H (425 × 340 × 455mm).
CE and UL approved
Instrument & Equipment Services
Two years. Extended warranty and service contracts available. Contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative for ordering information.
|Zero Air Generator|
|5° to 40°C|
|58 to 145psi|